- COMPUTER LAB
- PHYSICS LAB
- CHEMESTRY LAB
- MATHS LAB
- BIOLOGY LAB
- JUNIOR SCIENCE LAB
- RESOURCE ROOM
- LIBRARY(9003 COLLECTIONS OF VALUABLE BOOKS)
- LCD ROOM
- Samsung Samart Class
Food,cloth, foot wear, toilet items, Note Books and text books are provided free of cost.
Migration is an
important aspect of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti having a larger goal of promoting
national integration and cultural assimilation.
The Vidyalaya has
migration link with JNV Pandhana, Khandwa Dist in Madhya Pradesh. This year out of
existing strength of 68 students in class VIII, 19 students were selected for migration in
the first week of May. They will join the new Vidyalaya on 1st June - 2008. From JNV
Pandhana we will receive students in May.
Dealing with the
A committee of teachers is formed to look after the welfare and
to sort out the problems of the migrated students.
The members of the
- Vice Principal
- Migration in-charge
- One senior house master
- Class teacher of Class-IX
- One lady house mistress
- Matron for girls houses
- School captain
A record of the
meetings of the committee, the suggestions made and the subsequent action taken to be
maintained by the committee
Vidyalaya has already been privileged with V Sat connectivity by the NVS. A Smart Room has
also been established in the Vidyalaya with a computer as well as a 29 colour
television for integrating the computer technology with the teaching learning process.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has trained all the teachers in the Vidyalaya in collaboration
with Microsoft under the Project Shiksha Training Programme. A Resource Room has been set
up in the Vidyalaya with computer, LCD Projector, educational CDs , Radio etc for
integrating latest computer technologies in the teaching learning process.
- Use of computers by teachers to prepare teaching aids, modules, question papers, etc.
- Developing computer based projects by the students
- Developing innovative teaching.
- Gathering information from web sites for teaching learning process.
- Popularising meaningful use of internet among children
The Vidyalaya has
under taken a new set of programs to make it as a pace setter in academic and
administrative activities. The adjacent state school children are given free coaching in
computer education, staff of the vidyalaya are launching anew venture of going to the
neighboring villages with the students to educate them with the new concepts of education
and technology to enhance their literacy standards and inculcate a desire for schooling
and colleging. in connection with the pace setting activities we have distributed study
materials to the students of GOVT. HPS, Seegodu & Govt. HPS, Heruru.
activity, Education Awareness programme was organised at Heruru Village which is situated
nearly 3 kms away from the Vidyalaya on 26th January 2008. The following activity were
taken up in this programme.
- Literacy awareness programme.
- Cleaning of the lanes of the village
- Awareness about the harmful effects of drinking drugs smoking
- Awareness about the cleanliness
- AIDS awareness about the measures to be taken to control & prevent it.
- Distribution of stationary items to the students of primary & High schools